Monday, August 29, 2011

Weblog 1

Personal Information:

1. Ryan Ferra, Cleveland, Ohio, rferra15@jcu.edu
2. Ryan
4. I play baseball and basketball.  I went to all-guys high school.

Learning Style and More:

5. Respect, trust, and confidence must be present for me to take intellectual and creative risks in class.

Technology Section:

6. I believe the most important technological invention was the
7. I believe these technologies to be essential in my life:
      a. Computer
      b. Cell Phone
8. Experience with:
      a. Computers: I would say that my computer knowledge is average. I don't know everything about them, but I can figure a lot of things out even if I don't have prior experience.
      b. Digital Media: I would say that my digital media experience is average also. I know a fair amount about different electronics such as computers, cell phones, video games, televisions, etc. I would say that I am the most proficient with cell phones.
      c: Social Media: I would say that my social media experience is average. I don't know much about social media, besides Facebook.
      d. My Technical Proficiency: 6

About Dr. Shutkin:

9. a. Where are you originally from?
    b. What is your favorite food?

No comments:

Post a Comment